IT’s that time!!!! Come and join the fun at Roots and Rings. I would like to know more about you guys and this would be a great way to get to know each other!
1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Maybe for my office, but that’s about it.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
On my desktop I have one of those Apple wallpapers, totally LAME. LOL. Organized….pshhh, no. LOL.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I have a paper planner that never get used. I also have google calender that I never put anything on. Me and planners…never work. I don’t know why. BUT me and post-its…now that works.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I usually stick to one thing, except when I go to school, I use my book bag
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
OMG, I have many…..but I guess ShayCarl is my newest favorite!
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I have a real person do my taxes. I don’t trust myself with Turbo Tax.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
OMG, let’s see: All over California, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Illinois, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virgina, Georgia, and….I think that’s it. Not bad for someone who lives in the middle of the ocean.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Mexico, Canada, Guam, Japan. 4.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
Geez…way too much. I’m going to eye ball it…. 20.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
NEVER too cold. Haha. I think the coldest weather I’ve been in with slippers is 30 degrees.