IT’s Tuesday! Since I survive Valentine’s Day, I figure that I should do Roots and Ring’s Ten on Tuesday before I go to class.
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Yups, My annual father-daughter trip is to Vegas and maybe to the Big Island. I can’t wait!
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Usually tank top (with a bikini underneath) and short shorts….of course rubber slippers (that’s what Hawaii people call flip flops. FYI: don’t ever call rubber slippers flip flops in Hawaii. People here look at you funny…and laugh in your face. I don’t know why, but we just do.)
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
I love sweet tea, Sangria, and any really cold beer.
4. Do you tan or burn?
Tan, but I lose it just as fast as I gain it.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Saving money for Vegas. This year, I want to do more gambling.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Salads with fruit in it. Yum, yum.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Two songs make Summer, Summer. 1. Summertime By Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff
2. In the Summertime by Shaggy
It ain’t summer until I hear these songs on the radio.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Haha, none. We are spending it on the trip.
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Trash. Ugh, I hate to see people trash Hawaii beaches. Pisses me off…not only is it bad for the environment, but since our beaches are free, I, the taxpayer, pays for the trash to be removed from our beaches.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
No, I wish I did. I always wanted to.
What are some of your answers?