Samantha from Le’Love is a blogger from the down under (Australia). She is a (almost) high school design teacher, which I think is so cool. I wish I had a design class in my teen years. I don’t remember how I stumbled onto her blog, but what made me stay was her. I especially love her outfit of the days. She inspires me to use more color in my wardrobe. Recently, she just hit 100 post, which any blogger will tell you, is a huge accomplishment.
As part of her 100 post, she is holding her first ever blogging linky event, which I was more than happy to join in.
First and foremost, I would like to thank my family and friends. Without them, I don’t know who I would be. I will continue to strive to make you guys proud of me.
I would also like to thank every single person who took the time to not only read my blog, but to comment on it as well. Like I said before, without you guys, I’ll be a MAD woman.
Another big thanks is all the blogs that keeps me happy (more like sane) all throughout the day. I’ve shared this list on my Valentine’s Day post.
Blog Thank Yous
- Side Culture // favorite post
- Vodka and Soda // favorite post and this one too
- Living Aloha // favorite post
- So Pupuka // favorite post
- Ahi Sandwich, Please // favorite post
- Twentyfourseven-threesixtyfive // favorite post
- Maui Shop Girl // favorite post
- The Ohana Mama // favorite post
- Hiking In Paradise // favorite post
- Fog’s Movie Reviews // favorite post
- The Fashionably-Foward Foodie // favorite post
- 3 Guys 1 Movie // favorite post
- Symbiotic Life // favorite post
- Valentina Dang // favorite post
- Saturdays With Maggy // favorite post
- The Movie Blog 8 // favorite post
Who are you thankful for?