Where did May go…that’s what I keep asking myself. It’s weird, I felt that March was the SLOWEST month ever, then April and May practically flew by. Well, whatever the case, a lot of things had happen…are happening…and is about to happen. I figure it would be a good idea to not only get everybody up to speed, but a great reminder of all the things that’s going on in the World of Jen.
- Finals are over and done with. Thank goodness…
- Grades are finally in. I got gold, silver, and bronze metals. (See, I’m gearing up for the Olympics. Are you?)
- Saw the Avengers. You should too. I never had time to write a review, but let’s just say, from a person who never saw any of the Avengers individual movies, I still understood what was going on. If you want a better review, check out my buddies, Fog’s review and 3 Guys and 1 Movie’s review. If you want a four year old’s point of view on this movie, you should read this. It’s so cute and darling.
- Got adopted by this stray cat. I named him Cat, like from Breakfast from Tiffany’s, but ended up calling him Buddy.
- Ate some great food. I would post more photos, but I’ll spare you.
- Checked up on the Euro for my European trip. (OMG, I leave tomorrow)
- Scruffy had his first haircut. Let’s just say that I should’ve named him Falcor. I’m secretly training him to think his name is Falcor.
- Celebrated my homegirl, Faryn‘s birthday. The fuzziness is due to the jungle juice I had all night. LOL
- I was thisclose on buying this members only jacket. It was only $5. I regret not buying it.
- Realized that the Euro is much prettier than US Dollar.
- Won an award and BEAT that evil University! BOOM, BABY!
- Rocked the Red Lips…thoughts?
- Spent some QT with my BFF, Ron.
- Did a lot of this….
- Won another award (from my boss)….a STAR award for being a great worker.
That’s pretty much it.