I was awarded by 3 Guys 1 Movie with the Liebster Award. I am so happy and thankful for being considered for this award. It’s nice to be acknowledged by other bloggers/peers.
Like all blogging awards, the Liebster Award has specific rules that each awardee has to follow. It may sound like a lot of work, but if followed, your readers will learn so much about you. This is the reason why I’m doing this and I hope the people I nominate will do the same. If not, it’s okay, I totally understand.
Here’s the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the person who has given the award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you are giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
The Guys behind the blog:
3 Guys and 1 Movie is run by two brothers and one friend who has a huge passion for all things movies. Instead of getting one person’s opinion, you get three! I find their movie reviews to be very educational, thorough, and thought provoking. Not only do they review new movies, but old ones as well. I especially like their “It Came From The Bin” posts. I wish I could comment more, but most of the time I haven’t seen the movie. They are three great fun-loving guys with three separate opinions. If you are thinking about watching a movie, but not sure if it’s worth the money or time, check these guys out before you go. You’ll thank me later.
11 Things about Jen:
- I’m a reality show junkie. Some of my favorites are Auction Hunters, World’s Worst Tenants (newest favorite), Ghost Adventures, and The Dead Files.
- I’ve fought (American-style Kickboxing) in a ring twice and cage once.
- My frist language was Japanese, but after the age of three I switched to English.
- I don’t know Japanese. After the age of three, my parents stopped speaking to me in Japanese per my Preschool teachers.
- I hate math. It took me four semesters to pass one math class.
- I have 1/4 samurai blood.
- Never watched a full episode of Glee.
- Never broken a bone…yet.
- In and Out, Sonic, and White Castle will always be my top three favorite fast food restaurants.
- Don’t let the makeup fool you, I love to get my hands dirty.
- Deathly afraid of huge/flying cockroaches and spiders.
11 Questions from 3 Guys 1 Movie:
1. What was the first blog post that you wrote?
LOL. My first post was about my day in school. It wasn’t thought provoking, but more like a diary entry. Wow, look how far I’ve come.
2. Red Sox or Yankees?
Red Sox. I love watching baseball, but don’t really follow it.
3. The toilet paper roll should it roll down from the top or from underneath?
Huge debate in my mind. I say…paper roll from the top ALWAYS. It looks cleaner and easier to tear away.
4. The last thing I stole was a….
Probably a pen. I always unconsciously steal pens. The last thing I consciously stole…maybe candy. I can’t remember that far back.
5. What was the worst injury you ever suffered?
I once pulled my groin muscles while pole vaulting in High School.
6. If you did not blog about film what would you be blogging about?
Traveling. Hands down! Or maybe food.
7. What kind of car do you drive? ( yes I stole that from Swingers)
A grandma car, as I’ve been told. It’s a four door 1998 Toyota Camry.
8. Have you ever eaten a pickled egg?
No, but I’ve eaten Bulut before. Bulut is a half developed duck/chicken egg. Once you get over the feathers and beak, it’s quite tasty.
9. What’s in your pull order? (If you don’t understand this question the answer is nothing)
10. Have you ever fired a gun?
No, but a airsoft gun…yes.
11. Do you own an iPhone or two tin cans and a string?
iPhone 4s, baby! I can’t wait for the 5.
My 11 Questions to Awardees:
- What’s your biggest accomplishment?
- If you could go back to college again, what would you major in? If you never been to college, what would you major in if you went?
- Who’s your favorite family member and why?
- What memory would you re-live again?
- What’s the last thing you won?
- What’s the best thing about the 90′s?
- What the worst thing about the 90′s?
- What TV commercial do you not like?
- If you could be in any movie, which one would it be?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
- How did our blogs meet?
And the award goes to….
- Illusyon from Finding My Bliss
- Lisa from Expandng
- Kat from Vodka and Soda
- Jaina from Time Well Spent
- ‘Ihilani from Pupuka Life
- Gwen from Saturdays with Maggy
- Christine from Grrrl Traveler
- Tania from MauiShopGirl
- George from Remote Access
- James from James Rodden Travels
- Tiera from Side Culture
For everybody else, not to worry…I still love you all. If you could, please answer my 11 questions anyways. I would LOVE to hear your answers.